Tulip Rambo is a nice sturdy red and yellow tulip that lives up to its name. The bright red color red with the yellow edge gives a fresh look.
Very Thick Stems
Rambo tulips have very thick, sturdy stems so that they can swing nicely in the wind and can take a beating.
Tulip Care Tips
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or scissors.
- Place the flowers in a clean vase with fresh water and use flower food in the correct dose. This will keep the leaves firm and green, the flowers will keep their beautiful colors better, and the tulips will last much longer.
- If the tulips are bent, leave the tulips wrapped in paper or foil for about an hour. This will straighten up the stem.
- Place the flowers in a cool place and keep them away from sunlight and drafts.
- When the water gets cloudy, just repeat these steps. Tulips grow, so the 2-3 cm you cut off will probably have grown back again.