About Alstroemeria Wonder Sweet
A wonderfully sweet and romantic pink flower, giving true credit to its name.
Alstroemeria Wonder Sweet
Alstroemeria Wonder Sweet is indeed a wonderfully sweet and romantic pink flower, giving true credit to its name. Because the branches are very uniform in shape and length, this alstro can be used well in mixed bouquets.
Wonder Sweet is a highly productive and easy-growing alstroemeria. One of its best features, next to its looks, is that this flower is virus tolerant.
Alstroemeria Wonder Sweet Care Tips
- You can enjoy your alstroemeria cut flowers for several weeks if you treat them well
- Place the alstroemerias directly in a vase with flower food. If available: use special alstroemeria flower food. This ensures that the buds open beautifully, that the intense colors remain, and that the flowers last up to 60% longer compared to water alone. Also, it keeps the leaves nice and green
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or secateurs
- Remove any fallen leaves from the water
- Refresh the water when it becomes cloudy
- Cut a few centimeters off the stems if the ends have gotten a little spongy