About Chrysanthemum Baltica Yellow
The botanical name 'Chrysanthemum' could be translated literally as 'golden flower'.
Chrysanthemum Baltica Yellow
The Chrysanthemum Baltica Yellow has bright yellow petals and a bright green center. A splendid flower. The flower is one of the most sold yellow chrysanthemums in the world.
The Baltica Series
The Baltica spray chrysants have been at the top for many years. Valued for its outstanding features of strength, vase life, reliability, and superior quality, the Baltica series has already been the undisputed first choice of premium quality growers for a long time.
Chrysanthemum Baltica Yellow Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy