About Chrysanthemum Bonita
Pure white petals, fresh green heart, and a long vase-life
This perfect and whitest deco spray chrysanthemum is very popular among florists. No wonder! With her pure white petals, fresh green heart, long vase life, perfect shape, and year-round availability she’s an A-choice.
Great as a bouquet filler and to add a fresh touch to any arrangement. This beauty breathes elegance and style.
Chrysanthemum Bonita Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy