About Chrysanthemum Etrusko White
With its curled petals, this flower is making its appearance truly unique.
Chrysanthemum Etrusko White
Chrysanthemum Etrusko White is an ivory-white disbudded, single-headed cut flower. Long-lasting and suited to all designs and arrangements.
Etrusko is very extravagant and unusual despite the classic white color. The chaotic petals make it look so voluminous and just stunning. It is special because of its curled petals, making this chrysanthemums appearance truly unique.
Chrysanthemum Etrusko White Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy