About Chrysanthemum Santini Doria Orange
A santini that brings a warm autumn feeling.
Chrysanthemum Santini Doria Orange
In the autumn it’s time for Doria Orange, a wonderful addition to the already versatile Doria Family. Doria has a lovely orange color that bleeds into a green center. This is what makes this flower so special.
Warm Autumn Feeling
A sturdy santini with a good shelf life. It brings a warm autumn feeling throughout the year.
Chrysanthemum Santini Doria Orange Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy