Chrysanthemum Vienna Copper
Chrysanthemums Vienna Copper is a brown-cream disbudded, single-headed cut flower. A very fashionable flower to give your bouquet just a little more edge.
A Unique Color
Vienna Copper distinguishes itself by its unique color, large format, and incurved ribbons. Although the copper-colored Vienna chrysanthemum is a fairly new variety in the fluffy chrysanthemums, the genes of the plant are much older. This variety is available from August to mid-November.
Chrysanthemum Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy