About Lily Carbonero
A beautiful, deep pink oriental trumpet (OT) lily that you can enjoy for a long time.
The Carbonero lily is a beautiful, deep pink oriental trumpet (OT) lily that you can enjoy for a long time.
An Explosion of Flowers
When this lily is in the vase, all buds open at the same time, creating an explosion of flowers. When the flower buds turn color it is already impressive, but when the flowers open there is no one who can resist this lily.
Lily Carbonero Care Tips
- Always use a clean vase (do not use metal or antique crystal vases) and fresh COLD tap water
- Add flower food: following the instructions on the back of the pack regarding the volume of water
- Cut at least 2 cm off the stem, yet 5-10 cm is better
- Cut the stems with a sharp, clean knife or secateurs at an angle to prevent damaging and flattening of the stem
- Remove lower leaves which otherwise will be in the vase water
- Be careful where you place your (mono) bouquet: flowers don’t like draughts, direct sunlight, proximity to a heater, smoke, or the ethylene gasses of ripening fruits!
- Top up with fresh water and the same flower food when the water has decreased to about 1/3 of the height of the vase