Rose Angie Romantica
Rose Angie Romantica with its big, full flower presents a contrasting color palette.
The pink core is framed by light pink to almost white petals. And this great look it combines with a charming scent - simply noble.
Rose Angie Romantica Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight