Rose Apricot Swirl
The aptly named Apricot Swirl begins as a yellow rose and turns apricot as it opens.
With large, high-centered blooms, Rose Apricot Swirl adds charming color to arrangements and bouquets, along with a fragrance of sweet lavender.
Rose Apricot Swirl Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight