About Rose Ashley
A flat rosette with outer petals that cover the stem below and a complex swirling center.
Touch Rose Ashley’s petals and you will be surprised at how sturdy and substantial they are. It opens fully into quite an extraordinary shape: a flat rosette with outer petals that cover the stem below and a complex swirling center.
Depth to the Flower Form
The color, too, is notable — an intense medium pink suffused with hints of lighter and darker pinks that give added depth to the flower form. Rose Ashley has a very light rose fragrance.
Rose Ashley Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight