About Rose Barista
Instant feeling of coziness and happiness
Rose Barista instantly gives you a feeling of coziness and happiness. The mauve outside turning to a latte macchiato color in the center makes you look, and look again.
Around the World
Rose Barista is grown in nurseries around the world already, including Europe, Ecuador, and East Africa. Expect a stem length of 60-80 cm.
Rose Barista Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight