Rose Black Gold
Black Gold® Meiniffyck is a wonderful thornless rose. The petals are shiny red with dark red outer petals. The leaves are dark green.
Long Vase Life
The vase life of Rose Black Gold is an astounding 11-13 days, the stem length varies from 50-60 cm and the flower bud size is offered from 4.5 to 6.0 cm.
Rose Black Gold Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight