Rose Caramel Antike
'Caramel & cream' beautifully describes the distinctive color of this large, impressive, high-fashion Rose Caramel Antike, which has lighter tones near the edges and darker tones in the center.
Rose Caramel Antike retains its spherical shape as it opens just wide enough to reveal a multitude of overlapping petals. A light fragrance adds to her charm. This rose is the sister of Romantic Antike.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight