About Rose Catalina
A cheerful disposition, combining beautifully with flowers in other fruity hues.
Fresh and sweet as lemon cream, Rose Catalina presents a rich display of sunny yellow petals held within a cup of outer petals in minty green.
Rose Catalina brings with its a cheerful disposition, combining beautifully with flowers in other fruity hues: orange, apricot, raspberry, or lime green.
Rose Catalina Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight