About Rose Golden Mustard
A tawny hue the color of mustard seeds, which is truly unique and unforgettable.
Rose Golden Mustard
Rose Golden Mustard has a tawny hue the color of mustard seeds, which is truly unique and unforgettable. The pale almond of her outer petals, which may also be faintly edged with pink, blends into deeper tones of dull gold at the heart of this extraordinary rose.
Rose Golden MUstard is the perfect choice for the bride who wants something memorable and distinctive or for the designer searching for trendy transitional tones and 'muddy neutrals'.
Rose Golden Mustard Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight