About Rose Green Island Samoa
A strong, distinctive 'green island' surrounded by a 'red-yellow-orange sea of flowers'.
Rose Green Island Samoa
Rose Green Island Samoa is a strong, distinctive 'green island' surrounded by a 'red-yellow-orange sea of flowers'.
Unfolding Frilly Colors
From marriage to mourning to the everyday bouquet, the Green Island Samoa rose unfolds its frilly colors, sometimes to surprise, sometimes to dazzle.
Rose Green Island Samoa Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight