Rose Koko Loko
Koko Loko is a very different rose from the standard ones. Don't expect strong stems or a compact, filled center. It's a bit crazy and nice and wild. Its unique color and fragrance are what make it so special.
Creamy Like Latte
Rose Koko Loko creamy like latte. But the latte goes loco to finish all lavender! You just can't imagine a milky chocolate-colored bud would mature to be a solid soft lavender blossom. This is not your everyday rose, her unusual characteristics also result in a quick bloom to be enjoyed for about five days.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents from the necks bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight