About Rose Lavender Bouquet
Opening just enough to reveal the complex shaping of its central petals.
Rose Lavender Bouquet
Rose Lavender Bouquet has the traditional meaning of 'love at first sight'. This rose is one of the relatively few high-performing varieties in this color.
It opens just enough to reveal the complex shaping of its central petals. Outer petals may be edged with a deeper, more vivid purple, accentuating the color.
Rose Lavender Bouquet Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight