Rose Lavender Bouquet
Rose Lavender Bouquet has the traditional meaning of 'love at first sight'. This rose is one of the relatively few high-performing varieties in this color.
It opens just enough to reveal the complex shaping of its central petals. Outer petals may be edged with a deeper, more vivid purple, accentuating the color.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight