About Rose Lemon Pompon
Its multitudinous, sunny petals make complex patterns inside an outer circle of paler blond
Rose Lemon Pompon
Rich in both petal count and her buttery yellow color, Rose Lemon Pompon opens all the way to an inviting, layered rosette with a light rose fragrance.
Multitudinous, Sunny Petals
Its multitudinous, sunny petals make complex patterns inside an outer circle of paler blond.
Rose Lemon Pompon Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight