About Rose Mayra's Rose Pink
Releasing a light rose fragrance and assuming a classic rosette shape.
Rose Mayra's Rose Pink
Medium pink at the center yields to a lighter pink at the outside of Mayra’s Rose Pink. This rose is a sister to Mayra’s Bridal Pink and Mayra’s White.
Light Rose Fragrance
She opens fully to a medium size, releasing a light rose fragrance and assuming a classic rosette shape.
Rose Mayra's Rose Pink Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight