About Rose Noëlia
A perfect rose for wintery designs and for bridal bouquets throughout the whole year.
Rose Noëlia is a pristine white rose with an extra large head size. With its neutral color, this flower combines easily in all sorts of floral arrangements, but it stands out as a mono bunch as well.
Winter & Weddings
Rose Noëlia is a perfect rose for wintery designs and for bridal bouquets throughout the whole year.
Rose Noelia Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight