About Rose Piano
A classic red garden rose with a perfectly spherical shape.
Rose Piano is a classic red garden rose with a perfectly spherical shape. Well defined by darker red petals on the outside, its deep cup is filled with lighter red petals on the inside. The swirling and tightly overlapping petals spread apart just far enough to reveal golden stamens deep within.
Its side shoots can help to fill spaces between the round flowers and accentuate the garden look of this classic German variety. This rose is a sister to Pink Piano and Bridal Piano.
Rose Piano Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight