About Rose Pink Mondial
With her pinky white-with-greenish undertone she could charm anyone just by herself.
Rose Pink Mondial
Rose Pink Mondial is a classic that everyone loves. Her pinky white-with-greenish undertone is a unique color that will go along with anything, or just by herself she could charm anyone.
Slightly Ruffled Petals
Pink Mondial is a natural beauty with slightly ruffled petals that open all day and make her the perfect rose for a gift. Her delicate petals open beautifully into the perfect rose. Her crisp outer petals emit a unique radiance and display the most subtle curl at the tips when open.
Rose Mondial Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight