About Rose Pink O'Hara
Brings a light confectionary pink to wedding bouquets and other romantic floral designs.
Rose Pink O'Hara
Bred in France, Rose Pink O’Hara brings a light confectionary pink to wedding bouquets and other romantic floral designs, along with a rich lavender perfume.
Depth & Texture
Its color tends to be deeper in the center, where her petals form the classic four hearts, and lighter on the outside, where they may roll into starry points. The petals are gathered into a large bloom that is a little airier than is found in some other garden roses, for an effect of depth and texture within the blossom.
Rose Pink O'Hara Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight