About Rose Precious Moments
Sometimes the 'in-between' colors are the most extraordinary
Rose Precious Moments
Sometimes the 'in-between' colors are the most extraordinary! The smallish, camellia-like flowers of Precious Moments offer a distinctive hue that ranges from dark pink to lavender or purple, shifting with the light and with the flower’s stage of development.
A Favorite With Connoisseurs
With its uniform and evenly spreading petals, this Dutch variety is a favorite with rose connoisseurs.
Rose Precious Moments Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight