Rose Princess Aiko
Princess Aiko (Beloved) is a Japanese garden rose bred for the empress. Its remarkable color, a bright peach, is set off with sparks of cream and coral.
Slight Variations in Hue
The slight variations in hue set off the overlapping lines of her concentric petals, forming an almost spherical bloom of medium size that opens to 80 percent, retaining its lovely shape. Princess Aiko’s dark green foliage makes a striking contrast.
Rose Princess Aiko Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight