Rose Princess Maya
With petals of a pure light peach, Princess Maya (Night Rain) opens into a medium-sized rose with outer petals that curl under, forming starry points, and inner petals that make elaborate folds in the classic garden-rose quartered pattern.
Its size, color, and light rose fragrance make Princess Maya a particularly apt choice for a bridal bouquet.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight