Rose Princess Suki
Dark cherry color on the outside and pale yellow on the inside, with a layer of cream in between, Princess Suki (Loved One) is striking because of its color contrast.
Overlapping Petal Edges
Rose Princess Suki opens just far enough to reveal curving, overlapping petal edges even while it retains a distinctly spherical shape.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight