Rose Romantic Antike
The term 'cabbage rose' could have been invented for Romantic Antike. With its extra-large flower heads in muted pink, tending toward salmon pink in the center, this rose could be plucked from an old Dutch Masters painting.
Along with its light lavender fragrance, she offers high impact, high value, and a wealth of romantic associations. Rose Romantic Antike is the sister of Caramel Antike.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight