Starting off small and shy, Rose Sabrina is emboldened as she opens into a perfectly symmetrical rosette with a button center. A splotch of light pink is framed with rounded, layered white petals.
Romantic & Stylish
Rose Sabrina is both romantic and stylish, a real couture rose.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight