The name of the Rose Sunset rose is quite apropos, imagine the sun setting over a beach in a tropical location… Warm shades of orange mingle with hints of pink, red, and yellow to create an amazing whorl of luscious petals.
This striking vibrant garden rose opens to a traditional spiral shape with a mesmerizing pattern of wavy petals. The bloom of the Sunset garden rose is quite large and impressive and will make a splash in a floral arrangement.
Rose Sunset Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight