About Rose Vitality
It is rare indeed to find a white rose that is also highly fragrant.
It is rare indeed to find a white rose that is also highly fragrant like the Rose Vitality. Vitality fills the bill, opening all the way into a large, high-centered bloom with ruffled petals that are pure white on the outside and creamy at the center, and a heady lavender scent.
Beautiful in the Mix
Vitality can be used alone for traditional hand-tied bouquets but also mixes beautifully with other wedding roses.
Rose Vitality Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight