Tulip Crown of Dynasty
Tulip Crown of Dynasty is a crown-shaped tulip with wonderful hues of light and dark pink that flower upwards to the flower edges.
The combination of the elegant flower shape and large pink-white flowers make this tulip a real spring favorite.
Tulip Care Tips
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or scissors.
- Place the flowers in a clean vase with fresh water and use flower food in the correct dose. This will keep the leaves firm and green, the flowers will keep their beautiful colors better, and the tulips will last much longer.
- If the tulips are bent, leave the tulips wrapped in paper or foil for about an hour. This will straighten up the stem.
- Place the flowers in a cool place and keep them away from sunlight and drafts.
- When the water gets cloudy, just repeat these steps. Tulips grow, so the 2-3 cm you cut off will probably have grown back again.