About Colorita® Fabiana
Eye-catching green leaves with white edges even when she is not blooming.
Colorita® Fabiana is a unique alstroemeria plant because of her trendy variegated leaves. Her green leaves with white edges are still eye-catching even when Fabiana is not blooming! Her big white flowers with botanic markings are very feminine.
The Colorita® Series
Just like the other Colorita® plants, she can be placed on your balcony, terrace, patio, or garden. Availability: Spring/Early Summer.
Colorita® Care Tips
This garden plant requires very little maintenance.
- To keep in pots on your terrace or balcony, water them regularly, especially on sunny days.
- Colorita® is resistant to most diseases and pests.
- Be aware of snails, they love to eat alstroemerias!
- Colorita® is half-hardy and can tolerate mild frost. About 70% of the plants survive the winter in the Netherlands if left uncovered. Almost all the plants survive if they are covered with straw.
- Plants in pots freeze quicker than when in the ground and are best placed in a frost-free spot during winter. When the plants start growing again in the spring some extra fertilizer will enable the plant to flower faster.