About Alstroemeria Cinnamon
A wonderful color for summer and fall celebrations.
Alstroemeria Cinnamon is a warm and bright orange flower with yellow hues and brown freckles in the inner petals. It's a wonderful color for summer and fall celebrations.
Creator of a Warm Atmosphere
Alstroemeria Cinnamon is inviting you to create a warm atmosphere in your floral arrangement and your house. This flower will cheer you up, for sure.
Alstroemeria Cinnamon Care Tips
- You can enjoy your alstroemeria cut flowers for several weeks if you treat them well
- Place the alstroemerias directly in a vase with flower food. If available: use special alstroemeria flower food. This ensures that the buds open beautifully, that the intense colors remain, and that the flowers last up to 60% longer compared to water alone. Also, it keeps the leaves nice and green
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or secateurs
- Remove any fallen leaves from the water
- Refresh the water when it becomes cloudy
- Cut a few centimeters off the stems if the ends have gotten a little spongy