Alstroemeria Primadonna is a densely branched flower with lance-shaped dark green leaves and a profusion of pastel pink flowers. The long-lasting blooms are adorned with pale yellow hearts and mahogany streaks.
For Every Season
Alstroemerias are suitable for every season, with brightly colored flowers, and are usable in a wide range of applications. The flower arrives at the florist green and in the bud, after which bouquets are created with cheerful colors that suit every moment.
Alstroemeria Care Tips
- You can enjoy your alstroemeria cut flowers for several weeks if you treat them well
- Place the alstroemerias directly in a vase with flower food. If available: use special alstroemeria flower food. This ensures that the buds open beautifully, that the intense colors remain, and that the flowers last up to 60% longer compared to water alone. Also, it keeps the leaves nice and green
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or secateurs
- Remove any fallen leaves from the water
- Refresh the water when it becomes cloudy
- Cut a few centimeters off the stems if the ends have gotten a little spongy