About Chrysanthemum Saffina Dark
Adds a warm-colored spiky touch to your arrangements
Chrysanthemum Saffina Dark
Chrysanthemums Saffina Dark is an orange-brown spiky, single-headed cut flower. The flower type can be described as 'spider'.
An edgy touch comes with this strong and exceptionally diversely used bronze flower that is year-round available.
Chrysanthemum Saffina Dark Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy