This magnificent Lily Albufeira has a beautiful color combination: exotic pink flowers with a white heart which prompt thoughts of the extravagant colors of Portugal.
A Romantic Lady
Lily Albufeira is a romantic lady, pure in her beauty and full of tenderness. Truly a lily that brings grace to any vase as a mono bunch or centered in a bouquet.
Lily Care Tips
- Always use a clean vase (do not use metal or antique crystal vases) and fresh COLD tap water
- Add flower food: following the instruction on the back of the pack regarding the volume of water
- Cut at least 2 cm off the stem, yet 5-10 cm is better
- Cut the stems with a sharp, clean knife or secateurs at an angle to prevent damaging and flattening of the stem
- Remove lower leaves which otherwise will be in the vase water
- Be careful where you place your (mono) bouquet: flowers don’t like draughts, direct sunlight, proximity to a heater, smoke, or the ethylene gasses of ripening fruits!
- Top up with fresh water and the same flower food when the water has decreased to about 1/3 of the height of the vase