Rose Alina Perfumella
The Rose Alina Perfumella rose is a beautiful, smaller scale, garden rose. She has deep, full, and swirly light peachy petals. Alina Perfumella has a delicate, light fragrance resembling a candy cane and is ideal for mixed bouquets, floral arrangements, and corsages.
The cream peachy to light pink coloring of the blooms makes this a romantic rose with a garden charm. Alina Perfumella is also available as a spray rose variety.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight