Rose Brighton is a happy and vivid yellow flower that shines brightly. The blooms stand straight upwards to greet the seasonal sun.
Beautiful and vibrant, this rose is the perfect shade of yellow for spring, summer, and autumn.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight