About Rose Emma Woodhouse
A light peach rose in the style of the English garden roses.
Rose Emma Woodhouse
Rose Emma Woodhouse with its flower in the style of the English garden rose glows in a fine rosé and fascinates with a great scent.
Shining Wedding Bouquet
She makes every wedding bouquet shine, but also looks great in country house decorations.
Rose Emma Woodhouse Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight