About Rose Misaki
A gorgeous soft pink rose with a tight bud that gives it an almost peony shape.
Rose Misaki is a gorgeous soft pink rose with a tight bud that gives it an almost peony shape. This variety opens into a deeply cupped rosette with many frilly petals in the center.
Misaki's light pink outer petals ombre into a medium pink towards the center, which sometimes holds a few splashes of cream as well. A romantic rose that looks as if it was just freshly picked from the garden.
Rose Misaki Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight