About Rose Miyabi
Its medium pink-colored outer petals part to reveal light pink petals inside.
The name Miyabi signifies the traditional Japanese idea of authentic elegance, it embodies this ideal in the way that his rose opens: its medium pink-colored outer petals part to reveal light pink petals inside, forming a star shape, and tinted at the heart of the blossom with warm peach.
Showing More and More
Rose Miyabi shows more and more of her center petal as the bloom ages, eventually revealing a pretty green stamen in the heart of the rose
Rose Miyabi Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight