About Rose Paloma Steffi
This rose opens up very beautifully and also has an excellent vase life.
Rose Paloma Steffi
Some of the most beloved rose varieties have originated as sports and Rose Paloma Steffi is such a trait. Rose Paloma Steffi is a great addition to the world of roses and is definitely here to stay.
Paloma Steffi is characterized by its beautiful colors of cream/green outer petals transitioning to a bright pink inside. The rose opens up very beautifully and also has an excellent vase life.
Rose Paloma Steffi Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight