About Rose Prince Jardinier
Ultra-romantic scented rose.
Rose Prince Jardinier
Prince Jardinier garden roses are very light pink and ultra-romantic scented roses that can open up to an almost saucer-shaped bloom. These are very open, soft, and swirly roses and petals open wide enough to expose the center pollen. The rose Prince Jardinier has the swirled velvet petal structure typical of garden roses as well as a particularly romantic feel.
Named After a Prince
The Rose Prince Jardinier is named after Prince Louis Albert de Broglie, a member of one of France’s top aristocratic families. Louis Albert is known for his love for gardening, especially growing tomatoes, hence the name Le Prince Jardinier (The Gardener Prince).
Rose Prince Jardinier Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight