Rose Princess Hitomi
A medium to large rose with a seductive but not overpowering fragrance of lavender, Princess Hitomi (Beautiful History) is remarkable for its pure color, a cotton-candy pink.
Because the tone of her hue is so even, it brings to the fore delicious contrasts in the form of its petals: the inner petals are rolled into four hearts, while its outer petals curl under into a layered array of starry points. This Japanese rose blends baby-girl innocence and sophisticated style.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight