About Rose Red Naomi!
The perfect red color that features a smooth, velvety shade.
Rose Red Naomi!
Rose Red Naomi! has the perfect red color that features a smooth, velvety shade. She is famous for her extremely large flower head full of petals and subtle scent, so lovely that it will pamper your senses.
She Has it All
She has it all: Long stems, outstanding transportability, and superb vase life. Another benefit of working with Red Naomi roses is that they have relatively few thorns compared with other red roses.
Rose Red Naomi! Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight