About Rose White O'Hara
Offers a rich lavender fragrance and looks beautiful however you use it.
Rose White O'Hara
Rose White O’Hara begins its life as a small blossom with a little green on its outside petals and a little pink on the inside. Once this rose has opened all the way, it presents a perfect, creamy white rose with just a hint of blush ivory deep within its quartered center petals.
French in Style
Distinctly French in style, Rose White O’Hara offers a rich lavender fragrance and looks beautiful however you use it.
Rose White O'Hara Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight