About Chrysanthemum Gilbert Leigh Purple
A purple disbudded, single-headed cut flower.
Chrysanthemum Gilbert Leigh Purple
Chrysant Gilbert Leigh Purple is a purple disbudded, single-headed cut flower. When you have this in your hand, you'll be surprised by its sheer size and strength.
This seasonal flower has one large bloom, which is highly decorative. It's one of those flowers that - when available - are considered a must-have for large floral arrangements.
Chrysanthemum Gilbert Leigh Purple Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy